In the order of first favorite first, to most current favorite book at the end:
- Micah – the book Jolie made Micah from his first couple days of life. So special!
- Baby’s world – a lift the flap book with custom pictures from cousins Michael, Renee, Michael, TJ, and Ben.
- Where is Baby’s Belly Button – July 2012 – He is flipping his book’s pages for me! He started doing that July 23, 2012. In this book, there are peek a boo flaps. He loves flipping the flaps over. Occasionally he tries eating a flap, the sign of true interest in a toy at 8.5 months old.
- Micah, you are God’s son – a custom affirmation book I made for Micah.
- Everybody Loves Micah – a custom photo book of family members I made for Micah.
- Fun with Lamb – a very simple picture and color book.
- Eric Carle’s A Very Hungry Caterpillar.
- Eric Carle’s Baby Animals – a lift the flap and sound book.
- Simple First Words, Let’s Talk – a sound book.